Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 31 of Project 365

 

I love the expressions in this picture! There is a story behind it but first let me just say how hard it is to get a good picture of two wound up little kids together in the same frame. Tonight we had dinner with some new friends of ours at their beautiful house here in Oregon City. This is their 26 month old son Connor, and let me tell you, he wore me out just watching him! This kid is full of energy! He was having a blast climbing up on the ottoman and jumping off. In fact, he made it look so fun that Jenica wanted to try it too, so she climbed up on her own, but wasn't quite ready for the jumping off part. I took this picture as Connor was grabbing her hand and trying to get her to jump with him. So cute! Anyway, Brandi cooked a couple amazing homemade pizzas; Even the crust was made from scratch. I'd share the recipe, but it's top secret! Rob even liked it and he can be kind of a picky eater. Don't tell him I said that! Oh wait, he reads this... 
We had a great time and are looking forward to getting to know them better! Thanks Brandi and Robin!
 

1 comment:

Jenica's Dad said...

To defend myself from the author's label of "picky": There are about 200 vegetables known to be edible. I only profess to not like 1.5% of those. I don't think that is an unreasonable percentage for anyone.