Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 28 of Project 365

My 2009 photobook came in the mail today! I'm always so excited the first time I get to look through the hard copy of a photobook. Even though I go through them a hundred times (okay, that might be a little exaggeration) before I place the order, there is something about flipping through the pages and seeing the printed version of my pictures for the first time that I just LOVE! So far I have only found one typo, but it's late and I went through it kind of quickly so there are probably more. I am so happy with how it turned out though! My picture of the day is of the cover, before the book had ever been opened. This is the same kind of book that I am making with these project 365 pictures that I am taking this year. I make most of my photobooks using mypublisher.com and have always been very satisfied with their price, quality and customer service. It's such a great way to remember each year and organize your photo's into something that can be cherished for years to come. Okay, I kind of sound like a commercial, so I'll stop now. If you want to see the book in person sometime, all you have to do is ask. I love showing them off!

2 comments:

emelye said...

Can't wait to flip through it!!

Joi said...

Nice...New book smell :)