Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365

I heard about project 365 last year from some of my scrapbooking friends and thought it sounded like a fun idea. However, the year had already started and so I decided to wait until 2010 to give it a try for myself. The premise: take a photo every day of the year. In doing so, you capture moments and parts of your life that you might not otherwise remember, and by forcing yourself to take a picture every day you inevitably increase your photography skills at the same time. So I'm giving it a shot. No guarantees that I will have time to post every picture, but I plan to make a photobook with every day's picture in it so the "project" will be documented. Here's yesterdays picture:

1.1.10
We were supposed to go snowshoeing but the weather said that it was going to be warm and slushy up on the mountain so we decided to have a lazy day at home instead. Our friends Fabrice and Jessica came over and watched the Rose Bowl with us. My Alma Mater, the Oregon Ducks were going up against the Ohio State Buckeyes and although they weren't able to pull off a win it was still a great game to watch.

1 comment:

Joi said...

Sounds like a fun project. Good luck!