Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27 of Project 365



The Blue Tooth. Such a funny little device. I use to make fun of people who wore them. Now I've joined ranks... (but only because it is now illegal in Oregon to talk on your cell phone while driving.) It's weird to think that seeing these devices protruding out of the ears of random people will be common place for Jenica. She already doesn't seem to give it a second glance - I expected her to be intrigued by it and want to pull it off my ear but she hardly seems to notice. It has been very convenient at times, I will admit... but I still think they look silly! This was my best attempt at an "artistic" shot of something that normally looks so, well, for lack of a better word, inartistic! Oh, and it also accentuates the gorgeous pearl earrings Rob got me for Christmas. Thanks honey and thanks for helping me take today's picture ;)

No comments: