Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 of Project 365



Oh, where would I be without this amazing woman in my life? At least 20 lbs heavier, I'm sure! She has been my motivation to get to the gym at least 2 nights a week and in the process of being a wonderful work out partner we've also become great friends. Meeting her was truly answered prayer. During a time when I felt like I didn't have any close friends that lived near by, we happened to connect through mutual friends and discovered that we had quite a bit in common. We both have kids only a year apart in age, we live less than 2 miles from each other, we both belong to 24 hour fitness... We started going to the gym together early last summer and it has made such a difference having someone to exercise with that is at the same fitness level as I am and enjoys the same sort of things as me. We have since run two 5k races together and are considering a half marathon! She is also a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and helped me finally get to my goal weight after years of trying and achieve lifetime status myself. There's so much more I could say, but there are still 346 days left of this project of mine, so I better save some for later. I'm sure she'll be featured again!

Thanks Brandi for a delicious dinner, a great work-out, a fun shopping experience and of course, Happy Hour! But most of all, thanks for being you!

3 comments:

cheri said...

You both are radiating health and joy! You are an inspiration!

Joi said...

This was so sweet. I definitely have to meet her someday :)

Super B said...

You rock! Thank you for this, it was a wonderful way to start my day. :)