Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 175 of Project 365


The dock behind Shelly's head is the exact location that Rob proposed to me 3 1/2 years ago. We snowshoe here regularly but I've actually never been during the summer. We went for a little walk around the lake today and ate a picnic lunch by the water. Jenica did not want to ride in the stroller so she walked most of the way and totally wore herself out. She slept for an hour in the truck on the way home and then took another 2 hour nap once we got back. The weather was absolutely perfect!

Tomorrow we head to Seattle for our half marathon on Saturday, so I probably won't be posting until at least Sunday, but feel free to check facebook for updates! I'm so excited (and a little nervous!)

1 comment:

Joi said...

Gorgeous!! I want to jump in that water, even though I am scared of lakes... the power of a photograph. Bummed I won't be able to follow you via text but will be thinking of you friend and look forward to hearing all about it :)