Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 158 of Project 365


Jay Warrington almost made it onto the Biggest Loser. I think he was in the top 40 finalist from our area. But his weight loss journey did not end there. He and his wife Laura decided to do their own Biggest Loser and include us all in the process! You can check out their story at jlbiggestloser.blogspot.com. Their first challenge was last Monday. I couldn't make it to that one since it was Memorial Day weekend and we were on our way back from camping, but I was free today so I thought I would check it out. It was lots of fun to watch them compete and I even got to give it a try myself. We had to go down and back on a balance beam with different sized medicine balls 20 times. Great job on your weight loss guys. Can't wait to see what next week brings!

No comments: