Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 156 of Project 365


Courtney, Rob and I went to Cinetopia for the first time to see Iron Man 2. The food was delicious and the seats were super comfortable and it was so nice to eat real food while watching a movie for a change. I had the penne pasta with sundried tomatoes which was super delicious and huge. I felt like I was eating a never ending pasta bowl! Oh, and the movie was pretty good too. I'll let Rob right his review in the comments section if he still reads my blog :)

1 comment:

Jenica's Dad said...

Yes, I check for blog updates every day. Have it in my RSS feed:)

The food was excellent. The pasta I "sampled" (half the bowl?) was excellent. And the burger was one of the best tasting I have ever had. The legroom was nice and the seats had high backs, but would have preferred recliners:P The all-digital picture and sound was perfect. Overall, I give it an enthusiastic thumbs up if you can get past the shocking price tag (thanks Courtney for buying our tickets!) :)