Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 257 of Project 365


I absolutely love taking pictures! But you probably knew that already. One fellow blogger and photography enthusiast wrote this on her blog the other day and I just loved it:


One reason I love photography is because it allows me to see the handiwork of God in a moment of stillness. In a snapshot of something ordinary and mundane, there is glory and beauty and magic. This seems, to me, to be especially true about portraiture. I don't know what it is, exactly, but a photograph helps me to see the image of God in another. I can see them and value them as image bearers, God's people, not mine, fellow creatures, made to know the Creator. 

To read the entire post, or check out some of her other blog entries, you can click here.

Because I'm loving taking pictures so much (and I obviously have more than enough of Jenica), I've decided to expand my September $50.00 special posted earlier this week to include on location shoots as well. So here are the details:
 
1 hour on location or studio shoot during September or October
Up to 5 people
10+ edited images on a disc
1 8 X 10 print of your choice

 
Call or email to schedule a session! shaybachelder@gmail.com  (503) 407-9622

1 comment:

Joi said...

"God in a moment of stillness." That's beautiful!