Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 256 of Project 365


I have to give a shout out and a big thank you to my friend Rebecca at Adorkable Crochet who made this adorable hat for Jenica's birthday. I just love hats (as anyone who knows me is well aware) and this one is just darling on her. If you have a minute, you should check out Rebecca's Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/adorkable

She makes some really great handmade stuff for very affordable prices, plus I just think it's great to support the local economy, and since she just moved up here recently to be closer to her family, she can now be considered local!

Thanks so much Becky (and kids) for coming out to Jenica's party and helping her celebrate birthday #2. I'm sure the hat (and matching hair clip) will get lots of use this fall and winter.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

aaawwww so cute! Thanks for posting my site, that's so sweet! Ethan wants to play with Jenica soon ;)