Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 207 of Project 365


I have anticipated this newborn photo shoot for almost 8 months now, ever since I found out that my good friend Emelye was pregnant. And when I found out it would be a baby girl, I was that much more excited! Lucy Cooper, you do not disappoint! You are cuter and sweeter than we could have imagined. I'm sure today will just be one of many days that your "Auntie Shay" takes pictures of you, but for your first photo shoot, and at only 4 days old, you did AMAZING! You truly are a gift from God! Again, so hard to choose just one picture so here are a few more of my favorites:



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your photos. Enjoying checking in on you daily

Joi said...

LOVE the photos with the towels. What a creative idea!! Can't wait to meet this pretty little girl :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Congratulations to Tim and Emelye she is perfect in every way!
Shay you topped it again, wow...I know who to call now...what are you doing next February? ;)

Jenica's Dad said...

Just some of the best pictures yet. Proud husband here:)

Jenn N James said...

These photos are amazing, Shay your an artist for sure! And Lucy is so photogenic its so beautiful! I am in Awe!!!

Shay Renee said...

Thanks everyone! It's so fun to be doing something I love so much! Call me if you ever want pictures:)