Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 198 of Project 365


Today has been the hardest day by far to pick just one picture of the day. With over 800 photographs of Dave and Genie's wedding, the potentials are nearly endless. I picked this one because it was classy, beautiful, and just seemed to emanate with the love that the bride and groom have for each other. Rob and I both feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful couples lives, and so privileged to be part of their special day! We both commented on the way home that this was the funnest wedding we had attended together, and that was even with the responsibility of capturing the occasion on film (well, actually digitally... but you get the idea.) Genie gave me permission to post a few more here, so here's some of my favorites so far:









7 comments:

Joi said...

I can't resist wedding photos. You guys did a wonderful job. Looked like a very fun and beautiful wedding. I love your main photo, of course the kiss on the forehead (always makes my heart melt :) and the guys jumping in the air is fun!!

TrueMamma said...

Seriously breath taking, it was a huge joy to be a part of gen & daves big day and certainly a pleasure to work with you and rob...thanks for everything!

Jenica's Dad said...

Wow, those are some great pictures! I feel like I can say that even though I took a couple of them since I seriously had not actually seen several of them till now:) After having gone through all the pictures with the good ones along side the no-so-good, it's really fun to see all good ones in once place to enjoy.

Unknown said...

Absolutely breath taking and gorgeous beyond words! Genie looks amazing and Shay, I'd say you found your nitch in photography! These are perfect! Love love love them! God Bless the new happy couple forevermore!

Jodi said...

Shay I just have to commend you (and Rob too!) on your photography style. I love the look of your pics... photo journalistic type (so says Kelly :). We were ooohing and aaahhing over them together. Well done! And the wedding WAS fun wasn't it? First time I've danced like that at a wedding... and I can see my arms in the last pic! ha ha :)

Mum said...

Shay the pictures are phenominal ! awesome awesome job..I love them all !course the setting was pretty amazing in your shots too. ; D

Unknown said...

very very beautiful and I'm so glad there are pictures cuz I wasn't there.. lol