Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 190 of Project 365


This will be our 5th year going back to the San Juan Islands! We are so excited! Our first trip in 2006 included a sunset kayaking tour, and ever since then we've wanted to try kayak camping, but the next year we had Kylo with us (our dog), the year after I was 7 months pregnant and last year we had our (at the time) 10 month old daughter with us. This year we are finally going to make it happen! Jenica will be in great hands, staying with friends of ours for the weekend. We are driving up to Anacortes tonight to catch an early ferry over to Friday Harbor where we will meet out guide and depart on our 3 day, 2 night expedition. Obviously I won't be posting to the blog while I'm gone but stay tuned because I'm sure I'll have some great photo's to share when we return.

2 comments:

Joi said...

P.S. Love your new blog layout.

Joi said...

What an adventure! Can't wait to see your photos :)