Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 44 of Project 365

 

I had to work on my birthday but I had lots of fun surprises. Jenica showed up with chocolate covered strawberries and Rob brought me a dozen roses. Emelye stopped by with a fun gift, black and white themed to go with the hat she made me for Christmas and after work Rob had a delicious dinner already made for me including king crab legs (my favorite!) and then a fun date at the movies watching "Valentine's Day." My work got me a gift card to get my nails done and Rob got me a gift card for a facial (something I've been wanting to try for a while now) so I see a day of pampering in the future... probably after tax season is over! Thanks everyone! Besides finding 2 gray hairs this morning while getting ready for church, my 31st year has started out fabulously!

3 comments:

Jenica's Dad said...

Good picture of me honey:) Haha

Unknown said...

Gorgeous picture, I love how you broke it all up but made it flow so well...ahhh I love your talent!

Shay Renee said...

Thanks Sarah! We missed you at dinner but will have to get together again soon! I know, it's our turn to have you over :)