Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 42 of Project 365

 

Almost a month into tax season and I've still managed to maintain my weight! Tax season is usually notorious for at least a 5 or 10 pound weight gain since I spend most of my waking hours sitting and usually end up giving in to the midday fast food runs, but I'm happy to report that hasn't happened yet... maybe this year will be different! I think being a lifetime member of Weight Watchers really helps keep me accountable. I have to weigh in at least once a month and be within 2 pounds of my goal weight. As long as I do that, it's free! Thanks Brandi, for taking such a great picture of me and our lovely leader Floss! And for giving me the idea for my picture of the day!

3 comments:

emelye said...

Huge accomplishment ... congrats!!!
BTW, did you tell Flossy what you had for snack yesterday?! lol!!

Shay Renee said...

No Emelye, I didn't mention that to my WW leader, although I did think later how ironic it was for me to post sugary snacks and cupcakes two days in a row and then talk about weight watchers and how committed I am. He he!

Unknown said...

oooh I didn't know that was the way Weight Watchers works...hmm interesting:) and as for your comment I would say it just helps us know that you are human;)