Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 117 of Project 365


My beautiful friend Jodi came over to visit today with her little cutie pie, Blake. He is 6 months older than Jenica and they had a good time 'sharing' toys with each other. Of course I couldn't for the life of me get them to look at the camera for me to take a picture, but in their defense it was past their nap time... hence the thumb in Jenica's mouth and the need to have her teddy bear and her baby doll in the picture with her. Jodi is the one who told me about Project 365 almost two years ago and I think she is on her second year doing it. (Thanks Jodi! I'm loving it!)

Jodi and her husband Russell also teach the parenting classes that our church offers. I will try to post more about them sometime because the teaching has really been an invaluable resource to Rob and me! Anyway, thanks for the visit Jodi, you are always a pleasure to spend time with!

1 comment:

Jodi H said...

Well aren't you just lovely! It was fun and I can't wait to have you down to visit and show you my Project 365 albums :)