Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 226 of Project 365

This week has been a busy week for picture taking. I had two separate photo shoots today, but since I hardly ever get to be in my pictures, I choose this one as my picture of the day:


This is my friend Jessica, who will be graduating next month from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine. We took some really fun pictures at the Portland Memory Garden for her to use in brochures and business cards at the office where she will be working. If you are looking for a new acupuncturist, or maybe your just looking to try acupuncture for the first time, she would be a great person to call! She will be working at Dr. Lu Acupuncture & Massage Clinics at 1232 SE Stark St., Plaza 125, Building G, in Portland. You can click here for more information or just call the office directly at 503-683-2138. Here are some of the services she will be licensed to provide: acupuncture, acupressure, tuina massage, pediatric tuina, foot reflexology, facial rejuvenation, moxa, cupping, & gua sha. They can bill insurance & accept mva patients too. She is really good at what she does and super friendly so I would highly recommend her! Here are a couple more fun pictures from our shoot:



No comments: