Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 271 of Project 365


I let Jenica have a treat at snack time today. Oreo cookies and milk. I was in the living room, not paying a lot of attention to her in her chair and when I looked over, this is what I found. She had meticulously licked the filling out of each and every Oreo and stacked what was left in a neat little pile. This was especially funny to me because this is exactly what I do with Oreos! After all, the filling is the best part so I don't want to waste extra calories on the cookie part when I could have more filling! So Rob gets the left over filling less cookies, mostly because he doesn't like to see food go to waste. Well honey, it looks like you have a lot more empty Oreos on your horizon!

2 comments:

Jenica's Dad said...

Yes, like mother like daughter...for sure! :)

Jodi said...

ha ha how cute! What a great thing to take a pic of to remember as well.