Serves 4 Hands-On Time: 15m Total Time: 30m
- 2 sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch spinach, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, onion, 2 tablespoons of the oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Roast until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook until browned and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, toss the warm potato mixture with the spinach, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Serve with the chicken.
- Calories 388Calories From Fat 33%
- Protein 39g
- Carbohydrate 26g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 6g
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Sodium 811mg
- Cholesterol 94mg