Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Be Family is Growing!


We are excited to announce that we'll be adding one more member to our little family - due to arrive in mid-February! What does this mean for your family pictures this year? Well, we will still be doing our annual Fall Special, the weekend of October 5th and 6th, and we'll be booking sessions through the end of October, with a few openings into November. However, there will be no Christmas Special this year so if you need pictures for your Christmas Card, make sure to book a fall session soon before spots fill up! I will be taking December - April off to be with my family and welcome this new little blessing into our home. I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you for your support, love, and encouragement, which has allowed my passion to become a way to help support my family! I'm looking forward to fall pictures, especially all you seniors out there, and since I'm now in the 2nd tri-mester, the next three months should be smooth sailing!

No comments: