Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Announcing...

We photographed their wedding a year and a half ago, and now, it is with great excitement and joy that we get to announce... they are having a baby! Here is what the lovely mom to be had to say on facebook:

"Two years ago on this day, the love of my life asked me to marry him, so it only seemed fitting to announce today that we are expecting our first little one next summer! :)"





With so many ideas coming from Pinterest these days, I'm happy to say that I thought of this cute one all on my own. I had seen the candy cane hearts before, but thought how cool it would be to have the heart around the new little baby growing in mommy's tummy. I just love how it turned out. Thanks to Jon and Holli for allowing me to photograph another special moment in your lives. I can't wait to meet the newest addition to your sweet little family!

No comments: